Sunday, August 29, 2010

Good things come in small packages...

I had heard good things about a particular drugstore nail polish, and so I decided to go pick it up and give drugstore nailpolishes another try. I'm usually disappointed by drugstore nail polishes, however this one proved that good things really do come in small packages.

Milani 3D nailpolish in HD


Another product that has proven to me, in the last month, that good things come in small packages is the eos lip balms. I've become a total junkie and purchased all 4 of the ball shaped lip balms and 1 of the stick shaped chapstick type products from them.

eos ball shaped lip balm (available in summer fruit, honeydew melon, lemon, &mint)
they leave lips incredibly smooth...
I may have to try their shaving cream soon
Evolution of smooth lip balm has become a permanent member of my purse =]

1 comment: