Friday, September 10, 2010

Have you EOSed your lips yet? & FOTD!

I just can't stop talking about these little things!! I wrote about them briefly in another blog, but wanted to go into more depth since I have been using them now for nearly 2 months. I have recently been using the lemon one as it has SPF in it. I do a lot of walking, jogging, and playing with my little guy outside, and this is an item I use daily and more than once daily. They are great for not only making your lips smooth, and with the lemon one, protecting them from the sun. They are amazing as a lip base before lipstick and lipliner! I keep an extra on on my nightstand as well for those nights when I wake up and feel a little chapped! I can't get over how great they are and how cute and fun they look! The shape also adds to the appeal for me. When they are loose in my purse, also known as the black hole, I can easily feel around and find them. With the more traditional shape of chapsticks, that is not the case. Just for in depth info, here's a little more info taken from the eos (evolution of smooth) website:

  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
"eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth."

I find my eos products at my local walgreens. However, you can find them online as well! Here's the link to find out where:
http://store.evolutionofsmooth.com/

They also have shaving creams, stick form lip balm, and lotions available for purchase! HAPPY SHOPPING! ;-}





FACE OF THE DAY:

FACE:
Clinique redness solutions color correcting base
Mac studio sculpt foundation in NW30
Hard candy concealer palette in FAIR
Covergirl invisible concealer in FAIR
Benefit powderflage
ELF healthy glow bronzer in MATTE BRONZE (contoured with this product)
NYC sun2sun all over bronzing powder in BRONZE MIST (I used the darker one towards the outside of my cheeks as a blush and the light one on the apples of my cheeks as a blush)
The Body Shop Brush on radiance (as a highlight)
Clinique redness solutions mineral powder (to set)
MAC fix+ spray (to set)

EYES:
MAC shadestick in BEIJING (as a base)
LA colors eyeshadow palette in TRENDY [top left color as highlight, bottom left color mixed with color to the left of top right color on lid, top right color mixed with color to the left of bottom right color as crease] (BEST $1 I EVER SPENT! good quality for a $1!)
ELF eyeshadow quad in butternut (darkest color used along outer lower lash line)
Loreal HIP color truth cream liner in BROWN (upper lash line)
NYX slim liner pencil in DARK BROWN (water line and tight line)
Covergirl lash blast volume waterproof mascara in BLACK BROWN (upper lashes only)
Covergirl brow&eye makers pencil in HENNA BROWN (eyebrows)
Covergirl professional mascara in CLEAR (used as a brown gel)

LIPS:
Covergirl invisible concealer in FAIR (to nude out the lips)
ELF lip pencil in BARK
EOS lip balm in SUMMER FRUIT (as a base)
NYX round lipstick in GODDESS
Chanel glossimer in WONDERLAND



4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about ordering them from ebay because in my country you can't find them... People always seems to rave about them so much! I love the Nivea ones and the Lush Honey Trap (: I think we should always have a good lipbalm with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like LUSH honey trap as well! I have never tried the nivea ones though....I'll have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup!

    I've never used EOS, it sounds very interesting! I'm currently using Lush it started with a kiss, but I also want to try honey trap! It sounds delicious!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much!! Yes honey trap is great! EOS is my current favorite though! if you can get your hands on some, grab it up and try it!

    ReplyDelete