Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SINFUL COLORS SWATCHES (REQUESTED BLOG POST)






Ok everyone, this was a requested blog. I raved about these polishes after I got them during the walgreens' 99 cent sale. As a "high end" nail polish type of girl, I was hesitant to try them, but I love them!! I have swatched them on to my circle boards and numbered them so that you can see them all and if you are interested in how a particular shade looks you can find the name of the color and get to your nearest sinful colors retailer and get it! I will be doing an OPI swatch blog soon as well. I am currently going through my OPI polishes and getting rid of old stuff and things I just really don't ever ever use so once I downsize and organize my OPI collection I will do a blog post on those swatches! =] Here are the shades and swatches of my sinful colors collection:


^
 My Wheel of mostly pinks, yellows, oranges...

 ^
1. Tokyo Pearl
2. Snow Me White 
3. Easy Going
4. You Just Wait


 ^
5. Pinky Glitter
6. Fusion Neon
7. Scandal
8. Oasis
9. Boom Boom


 ^
10. Cream Pink
11. Neon Melon
12. Let's Meet
13. This Is It
14. All About You 


^
15. Cloud 9
16. Summer Peach
17. Thimbleberry
18. Courtney Orange
19. Gogo Girl


^
My Wheel of Mostly Blues, Purples, Greens, & Greys

 ^
1. Vacation Time
2. Dancing Nails
3. Sugar Sugar
4. Mercury Rising
5. Bali Mist


^
6. Frenzy
7. Let's Talk
8. Hottie
9. Love Nails
10. Mint Apple


^
11. Innocent
12. Irish Green
13. Call You Later
14. Happy Ending
15. HD Nails


^
16. Out Of This World
17. Secret Admirer
18. What's Your Name
19. Black on Black




I hope this was helpful! Now make a list of the shades you love and get to your nearest drugstore to pick up some polish! =] Feel free to comment if there is a shade you would like a better picture of!

No comments:

Post a Comment