Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

It's time for what I ate Wednesday! As I explained a couple posts back, I've lost quite a bit of weight since have my second son and I've just decided to document and talk about it. So the last time I made an entry was before christmas and before my family went on a vacation, a cruise, and a weekend trip to miami. Let me tell you something about key west....key west cupcakes and mattheessens are the devil....so delicious but so bad for you lol...anyways I gave in big time to those two treats and went out and drank with friends that had a mini vacation there with us...alcohol is terrible for ya but sometimes it's a hard thing to stay away from lol. Let me also tell you something about cruises....there is food available 24/7 and 85% of it is too amazing to stay away from! I did use the beautiful gym on board 3 out of the 7 days we were on the ship and I ran 3.1 miles everyone of those days I went in addition I also swam and did loads of activities everyday. Even still, I managed to gain 6 pounds! My husband ate more than I did and never exercised and lost a pound! Miami was full of good food too! UGH! So now it is Jan 23....3 weeks later and I am back to 141 lbs...womp womp...I believe I was at 137 the last time I wrote, but anyways not too too bad. I have been exercising a bit and I have been trying to stay under my calorie intake for the day. Last week was bad...I exercised everyday but also went over my calories everyday and this week I have stayed under but havent exercised much...at least not enough to even bother entering it into myfitnesspal (my username is meighantosten btw!) My husband is on night duty this week and it has thrown my schedule out of wack...Im also insanely busy with miscellaneous errands and appointments all week so it's been a bad workout week for me. Anyways...here's what I ate today!


Breakfast:
Diet Mountain Dew (I have been on an odd diet soda kick lately...and I know it's terrible!)
0 calories

Snack:
water
0 calories
hershey cookies and cream (1/4 of a king size bar)
93 calories

Lunch:
(quesadilla)
1 flour tortilla
210 calories
chicken breast (1oz.)
30 calories
shredded sharp cheddar (1/8 cup)
55 calories
Salsa  (2TBSP)
10 calories
Applewood Bacon (1/2 slice)
23 calories
green onion (.1 cup)
5 calories

Snack:
Extra noodle condensed chicken soup (1/2 cup)
90 calories

Dinner:
(Homemade spaghetti and my famous meatballs)
Pasta sauce (1/2 cup)
80 calories
Ground beef (3oz)
230 calories
White bread (1/2 slice)
30 calories
Shredded Mozzarella (1/8 cup)
40 calories
Spaghetti noodles (1.2 cups)
250 calories

Snack:
Hershey kiss
22 calories
Diet Coke
0 Calories

NET calorie intake 1168 calories
weight today 141

No comments:

Post a Comment